1. Navigate to the Offers section. If additional shifts are available for you to express interest in, a count of them will be shown on the Bids tab.
2. Select the Bids tab to see what days shifts are available. Select a day to see the details of the shifts.
3. After reviewing the location, department and times of the available shift you can bid for it directly by sliding the shift to the left or select the shift to view additional details before deciding to bid.
4. After bidding for a shift, your name will be added to a list of interested employees. Shifts you have bid on will be indicated with a green dot to the left of their details. You can withdraw your bid from a shift in the same way as you initially bid on it.
5. If your manager selects you to be assigned to the shift, the bid will be returned to you as an offer to accept. See our article on actioning offers for more details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.