From 9 April 2020
HR leaders who make the best use of downtime during the current economic disruption can help make the difference between their business thriving or merely surviving. For companies that rely on gig economy workers, now is the ideal time to realign your workforce management structure and tools to reduce costs now and position for longer-term profits.
This webinar recording below will teach you how to use modern workforce management tool features and functions to simultaneously apply structure and drive out costs associated with managing a flexible, hourly workforce.
The lessons shared will enable you to formulate a specific workforce management approach.
Lessons include the following:
Tracking of worker movement and health via workforce management
Efficiency-focused WFM tool features
- Virtual, app-based onboarding
- Touchless face clock
- App clocking (geo fencing)
- Real-time messaging
Employee engagement with WFM
- Using mobile apps to connect with virtual workforce
- Maintaining productivity when workers are remote or isolated
Business benefits of acting during a downturn
- Leveraging a less risky change environment to make improvements
- Replacing outdated tools/functions to reposition the business
- Visualising detailed labour costs
- Reporting costs by shift, location and department
The insights you gain from this webinar can forever change the way you manage your workforce, drive cost out of your business and position your company to win as the economy turns up again.