- You must be on the Humanforce Cloud to have access to the HF Academy. (If you are not currently on the HF Cloud and would like to know more, speak to your account manager.)
What is HF Academy?
|HF Academy is our step-by-step help in your own Humanforce environment, providing hands-on guidance when you need it and offering links to articles and video's showing you how things are done.|
- HF Academy is not showing on the bottom left corner of my screen.
All of the solutions involve Privacy and Security settings, usually relates to (but not limited by) the options below.
- Do you have third party cookies blocked?
- This is usually the case if you are browsing in private or incognito mode.
- If you have enabled third party cookie blockers yourself, you may need to disable the blocker and allow third party cookies.
- Open your browser settings.
- Search for Advanced settings or Privacy and Security Settings
- Look for Cookies.
- Allow Third Party Cookies
Note: some browsers have third party cookies blocked as a default like Safari and Firefox.
Google Chrome is looking to block them as a default before 2022, too.
- Did you install a separate Ad Blocker on your computer? This may also make HF Academy invisible.
- Are you using a separate search engine like DuckDuckGo? This also impacts on the appearance of HF Academy.